Hi deeksha,wasif

I'm making use of CCA by adding this below mentioned .

async event void RadioBackoff.requestCca(message_t *msg){
      call RadioBackoff.setCca(FALSE);
  }
  async event void RadioBackoff.requestCongestionBackoff(message_t *msg){
      call RadioBackoff.setCongestionBackoff(0);
  }
  async event void RadioBackoff.requestInitialBackoff(message_t *msg){
       call RadioBackoff.setInitialBackoff(0);
  }

Thanks and Regards,
Nandeesh.B