Are you sure your CLASSPATH is correct?

If there a directory named net/tinyos/util
I think you may be missing the "." in CLASSPATH.
If the util directory is not there then something
is wrong with the install and you could try redoing it.

If there is a good tinyos.jar in CVS someplace you should
be able to just go ahead and use it.

I don't use T2 so I can't check your work...
MS