I think the problem is that I changed where the fcf is set in the
stack, in order to support both short and long (EUI64) addresses,
however not all entry points of the stack know this.  fcf should be
initialized to (at least) to:

( 1 << IEEE154_FCF_INTRAPAN ) |
                    ( IEEE154_ADDR_SHORT << IEEE154_FCF_DEST_ADDR_MODE ) |
                    ( IEEE154_ADDR_SHORT << IEEE154_FCF_SRC_ADDR_MODE ) )

before the packet is passed down the stack, for most people who are
using short addresses and don't want anything special.

I'm looking at the entry points, it looks like this will need to be
changed just in CC2420ActiveMessageP; I think this didn't get pushed
in with my original commit. Sorry about the pain.

I can't test this patch at this second so won't commit it.

Steve