Hi all,

This is my first post, although I read the mailing-list several monts ago.
I have three telosb motes: two says 'moteiv tmote sky' and other one
say 'Sentilla tmote sky'.

I installed and tested the Oscilloscope application in the three
motes. The green LED should blink when send reading, but only Sentilla
tmote sky work.

Do you think is the radio that no longer works in the others two motes.
Blink, TestSerial run on the three motes, but applications involving
the use of radio do not work on the two moteiv motes, however on
Sentilla mote work fine.

Is there any tos-bsl command to know if the radio works? I do not want
to buy another mote!

Thanks,, I wait your help.