Hi Xavi,

Welcome on board ! I'm also new in TinyOS community but already
installed the tools on my environment and can give you some hints.

>> on step 3 I don't know which native compilers I need to install.
It depends on the motes/target you have or want to develop for. Do you
already have hardware? If yes have a look at this page .

If you have motes with an Atmel MCU you'll have to install the "Atmel
AVR Tools" described in step 3 of the install guide. If your motes
have a Texas Instruments MSP430 chip, you'll have to install the "TI
MSP430 Tools" RPMs.

>> I don't know on which folder I must put my .rpm
It is not important where you save the .rpm files. RPM are just
archives (as .ZIP or .tar.gz) with some additional install
information. You can then save the .rpm wherever you want (preferably
at a path without spaces e.g C:\temp) and then give the complete path
to your rpm command.

For example
$ rpm -ivh --ignoreos /cygdrive/c/temp/avr-binutils-2.17tinyos-3.cygwin.i386.rpm
if you downloaded the AVR binutils into C:\temp. Always prefer
/cygdrive/c/... to C:\ paths! You will so avoid much trouble.

Once you are done with the RPM install, the files will have been
copied into their final destination under C:/cygwin/usr/bin/ (for AVR)
or under C:/cygwin/opt/msp430/ (for MSP430) and you can delete the
.rpm files in their temp location if you want to spare some space on
your hard disk.

Geoffrey Lo from University of British Columbia also wrote an
excellent blog post giving much interesting information on how to
install... http://www.geoffreylo.com/resources/tinyos-primer/

Hope this helps...

See you
    Romain