Hi everybody.

I want to read ADC values by IRIS XM2110CA. I use a break-out board to
access to the pins. The formula to convert the ADC value to the voltage is:

Voltage = VCC * ADC_VALUE / 1024

Right?

But... if VCC decreases as the batteries run down and so it has a
dynamic value, how can i know the right voltage in the ADC channel? In
the Atm128AdcConfig interface I tried to configure the getRefVoltage()
command to:
- ATM128_ADC_VREF_OFF
- ATM128_ADC_VREF_AVCC
- ATM128_ADC_VREF_2_56

Unfortunately nothing has changed, the ADC voltage always depends from VCC.

Moreover, I have a problem with some batteries. For example, with the
Duracell batteries, the ADC readings are very fluctuating. Conversely,
with the Brondi batteries or also with the Lab Power Supply, the ADC
readings are constant. Why?

Greetings,
--
Francesco Ficarola <francesco.ficarola_at_gmail_dot_com>
[GPG KeyID: 0xDBA99D92]