TestSerial.java:35: package net.tinyos.message does not exist
import net.tinyos.message.*;
^
TestSerial.java:39: cannot find symbol
symbol: class MessageListener
public class TestSerial implements MessageListener {
                                   ^
TestSerial.java:41: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class MoteIF
location: class TestSerial
  private MoteIF moteIF;
          ^
TestSerial.java:43: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class MoteIF
location: class TestSerial
  public TestSerial(MoteIF moteIF) {
                    ^
TestSerial.java:68: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class Message
location: class TestSerial
  public void messageReceived(int to, Message message) {
                                      ^
TestSerialMsg.java:7: package net.tinyos.message does not exist
public class TestSerialMsg extends net.tinyos.message.Message {
                                                     ^
TestSerialMsg.java:67: package net.tinyos.message does not exist
    public TestSerialMsg(net.tinyos.message.Message msg, int base_offset) {
                                           ^
TestSerialMsg.java:76: package net.tinyos.message does not exist
    public TestSerialMsg(net.tinyos.message.Message msg, int base_offset, int da
ta_length) {
                                           ^
TestSerial.java:100: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class MoteIF
location: class TestSerial
    MoteIF mif = new MoteIF(phoenix);
    ^
TestSerial.java:100: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class MoteIF
location: class TestSerial
    MoteIF mif = new MoteIF(phoenix);
                     ^
TestSerialMsg.java:18: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method amTypeSet(int)
location: class TestSerialMsg
        amTypeSet(AM_TYPE);
        ^
TestSerialMsg.java:24: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method amTypeSet(int)
location: class TestSerialMsg
        amTypeSet(AM_TYPE);
        ^
TestSerialMsg.java:33: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method amTypeSet(int)
location: class TestSerialMsg
        amTypeSet(AM_TYPE);
        ^
TestSerialMsg.java:42: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method amTypeSet(int)
location: class TestSerialMsg
        amTypeSet(AM_TYPE);
        ^
TestSerialMsg.java:51: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method amTypeSet(int)
location: class TestSerialMsg
        amTypeSet(AM_TYPE);
        ^
TestSerialMsg.java:60: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method amTypeSet(int)
location: class TestSerialMsg
        amTypeSet(AM_TYPE);
        ^
TestSerialMsg.java:69: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method amTypeSet(int)
location: class TestSerialMsg
        amTypeSet(AM_TYPE);
        ^
TestSerialMsg.java:78: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method amTypeSet(int)
location: class TestSerialMsg
        amTypeSet(AM_TYPE);
        ^
TestSerialMsg.java:134: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getUIntBEElement(int,int)
location: class TestSerialMsg
        return (int)getUIntBEElement(offsetBits_counter(), 16);
                    ^
TestSerialMsg.java:134: inconvertible types
found   : getUIntBEElement
required: int
        return (int)getUIntBEElement(offsetBits_counter(), 16);
                                    ^
TestSerialMsg.java:141: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method setUIntBEElement(int,int,int)
location: class TestSerialMsg
        setUIntBEElement(offsetBits_counter(), 16, value);
        ^
21 errors
make: *** [TestSerial.class] Error 1
I thought it may be the problem with java configuration,so I tried to properly
configure the java installation, but still the same error message.
I will appreciate for any suggestion regarding this.
Thank you.
with regards
hongliping.