Hi,

I'm trying to setup TinyOS2.*  for a mib520 and micaz kit. Now I'm
getting an error with motelist. The error message is as following,

$motelist

error, could not open key
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\Vid_0403&Pid_6001

I searched the mailinglist and found following post which solved very
similar problem
http://www.mail-archive.com/tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu/msg21846.html

The solution is
"I resolved the issue by modifying

/opt/tinyos-1.x/tools/src/motelist/motelist-win32.cpp

I replaced all occurrences of 6001 with 6010 but I am unsure what the
consequences are (if any) by doing this.  After rebuilding and copying the
binary to /opt/oasis/bin/ I can now successfully run the motelist command.

I am unsure why the motes install using the 6010 key on my laptop (our other
machines all use 6001) but I did see 6010 being references in the driver ini
files."

I want to try their solution. But their solution is for tinyos1.*, but
I'm installing tinyos2.*. I couldn't find the motelist source code in my
tinyos2.* installation.  So where is the motelist source code? Or is
there any other possible way that I could fix the problem? Could anybody
help me out here?

Thanks a lot! Have a nice weekend!

Kefa