Miklos Maroti wrote:
> Hi Sofia!
>
> I know the atmega1281 timers in and out, I am rewriting the timer
> subsystem (or at least I am writing a new one for the atmega128rfa1).
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 4:01 PM, sofia aparicio
> <aparicioso...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to configure in Fast PWM mode without prescaler and
>> toggling OCR3A,OCR3B and OCR3C at the same time. I do the following:
>>
>> SET_BIT(DDRE,3); OCR3A
>> SET_BIT(PORTE,3);
>> SET_BIT(DDRE,4); OCR3B
>> SET_BIT(PORTE,4);
>> SET_BIT(DDRE,5); OCR3C
>> SET_BIT(PORTE,5);
>
> Seems ok, but not sure how you access those pins. How did you verified
> that your code does not work? You cannot be sure that these pins are
> available on the 51-pins.

All of Port E (and most of A-G, except what is used on-board)
is brought out on the 51 pin connector on mica devices.
Presumably the IRIS uses the same layout. Here's my cheat:
     http://www.etantdonnes.com/Motes/ATMEGApins.txt

Great that you know the timers! It sure would be nice to have
TOS support for more of the micro-controller features. And to
know which are already being used (I had to reverse engineer
which Timers were used in T1...) I already ref'd my humble
attempts at PWM and Capture in this thread if it's of any
use to you, see under Motes above...