The AM_Type is right. When I generate the msgI have checked PC side. When I
use Listen tool I could get two type packets from serial port. One of them
is short and another is longer(longer is the msg which sent by each node).
But I don't know
where the shorter one comes...Is that works for generating trees for CTP?
 Whatever number of Motes(I have ten motes for this experiment, all of them
are installed TestNetwork program. No. from 0# to 10#) I set to mib520 I
could listen this type packets from serial port...  That makes me
confused....

在 2011年1月29日 上午10:18,崔晓宗 <cpp...@gmail.com>写道: