Hi!

It seems that the problem is with the Alarm32khzC component. Instead of
using it I advise to use

components HplPXA27xOSTimerC as HardwareTimers;
components new HalPXA27xAlarmM(T32khz,1) as PhysAlarm32khz32; // provides
Alarm<T32khz,uint32_t>

and then wiring it up correctly.

PhysAlarm32khz32.OSTChnl -> HardwareTimers.OST11;  // for instance
YourAppModuleM.Init -> PhysAlarm32khz32.Init;
YourAppModuleM.HFAlarm -> PhysAlarm32khz32.Alarm;

It seems that with this approach one have to handle all the clock's and
counters instances on his own by assigning proper timer channel. I dont know
where the error is. All in all it works for me as it is right.

Best regards
Roman Klis