Hello All

I am facing a problem while I am building IPBaseStation.

Before I recently downloaded the latest blip files from repository, I was
able to build IPBaseStation. Eventhough there is no difference in code for
IPBaseStation its not building.

The problem is in inclusion of some components while building, even though I
can see these files in the subdirectories of $TOSROOT folder. Compiler is
not able to find these files.

For example In file BaseStationP.nc even though the files devconf.h and
lib6lowpan.h is present in support/sdk/c/blip/lib6lowpan folder, compiler
was saying devconf.h and lib6lowpan.h is not found. Similarly there are lot
of components SerialDevConfC,IPAddressC these files are there.

Presently I am including these files by giving full path in the #includes.
But ts time consuming process if I have to do for all the apps. I know there
is some setting I need to change in Makefile or MakeRules to search for
these files in the $TOSROOT folder.

Can u please suggest the settings to me.

Thanks
Pradeep