Hi Xavier,

At the moment you can find the Z1 UART settings at
tos/platform/msp430X/usci/msp430usci.h

typedef struct {
  unsigned int ucsync : 1;   // Synchronous mode enable (0=Asynchronous;
1:Synchronous)
  unsigned int ucmode : 2;   // USCI Mode (00=UART Mode; 01=Idle-Line;
10=Addres-Bit; 11=UART Mode, auto baud rate detection)
  unsigned int ucspb  : 1;    // Stop bit select. Number of stop bits (0=One
stop bit; 1=Two stop bits)
  unsigned int uc7bit : 1;   // Charactaer lenght, (0=8-bit data; 1=7-bit data)
  unsigned int ucmsb  : 1;    // endian.  Direction of the rx and tx shift
(0=LSB first, 1=MSB first)
  unsigned int ucpar  : 1;    // Parity Select (0=odd parity; 1=Even parity)
  unsigned int ucpen  : 1;    // Parity enable (0=Parity disable; 1=Parity
enabled)
} __attribute__ ((packed)) msp430_uctl0_t ;

We are currently planning a major review of the code to bring it up-to-date
(sorry for the inconvenience), but for now you can browse through this files to
get what you're looking for.  You can get an stable version of the Z1 code at
our wiki page: zolertia.sourceforge.net.

Best regards,

Antonio,

Antonio Liñán Colina
R+D Engineer