An Enterprise license would give you all the necessary sources. I have not
seen Memsic advertise this license for MoteWorks, but Crossbow's pricing
(this information is around 4 years old) for that license was around GBP8k.

Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this
e-mail.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended
only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0)118 986 8601
and delete it and all copies from your system.

Thales Research and Technology (UK) Limited. A company registered in
England and Wales. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne
Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number:
774298

Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered
Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone,
Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number: 868273