Hi Breno,
i was suspecting the same thing, so i purposely changed the data message for
other node. example, node 0 will send 0xCAFE to root and node 1 will send
0xAAA. at the end, UART only displayed 0xCAFE, which is from node 0 only.
So, i bet it is not the case here.

i tried easycollection app on my node, and it run perfectly, as i could see
the led blinks more frequent as more node were added.
 whats your speculation?