Hi Rafelia,

Which of the approaches in the many posts on this list have you tried?
What operating system are you using? Which tutorial did you follow when
installing TinyOS? What is the output from the following commands on
your system (when you type them in a terminal)?

echo $CLASSPATH
java -version
javac -version
which java
which javac

Could you send us the output from this program?
http://www.schlangenstein.ch/tosruntime.jar

Cheers,
Urs