A dll is a dynamically loadable library.   And can exist for different
processors.  The toolchain for the processor and OS that provides the
environment must be used to create the dll.

None of this exists for the msp430 tinyos environment.

This guy is using concepts from a fairly high level environment and trying
to apply them to the embedded tinyos environment.   A major reset is needed.

Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher