Hi!
This seems to be a bug from the Z1 platform. Just change this line:
#if defined(PLATFORM_TELOSB) || defined(PLATFORM_TMOTE) ||
defined(PLATFORM_MICAZ)
to:
#if defined(PLATFORM_TELOSB) || defined(PLATFORM_TMOTE) ||
defined(PLATFORM_MICAZ) || defined(PLATFORM_Z1)

I though i had changed all the conditional defines, but it seems I forgot
this one.
Sorry

*Jordi Soucheiron*
Software Engineer