There is a packetizing protocol that is used for communications on the
serial line between the mote and the PC.

You have to have that there for the communications to succeed.   You should
work through the tutorials to understand better what is involved there.  You
will also have to do your homework and try to understand how this works
rather then saying please help me.

Check out the serial forwarder.   It already implements the protocol for
communicating.   You should be able to figure out what is needed from
examining how that works.

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 3:07 AM, Edoardo Patti <wolveri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I try to develop an application in C# (under windows) to comunicate
> with the root-node (telosB) through the serial port. I can read the messages
> sent from root-node to PC, but when I try to send some messages from my PC
> to the root-node, it does not received the message.
>
> On the root-node runs the antitheft application.
> The message, sent from PC, is a byte array.
> The PC-UART configuration, to open the communication,  is:
>
>    - baudrate = 115200,
>    - dataBits = 8,
>    - parity = none,
>    - stopBit = one,
>    - RTSenable = true
>

> Please help me.
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Ph.D. Student Edoardo Patti
> Politecnico di Torino
> Dipartimento di Automatica e Informatica - EDA Group
> C.so Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129 Torino (ITALY)
> Phone: (+39) 011 564 7072
> Fax: (+39) 011 564 7099
> E-mail: edoardo.pa...@polito.it

Eric B. Decker