Hello, i have alreadey iris motes , MIB520 , MDA100CB development area and
soil moisture EC-5 sensors from decagon.

I have connect the iris mote + soil mositure sensor (EC-5)

I want to make a code to get reading from ADC ,from soil sensor to iris mote
, could you help me with that? Have you got some code like this to post?

Thanks.

.