Hi,

you can find a sample application that measures environmental RSSI using the
CC2420ControlC component in apps/tests/cc2420/RssiToSerial . In general, you
have to wire a Read<uint16_t> interface to CC2420ControlC.ReadRssi and call
the read() function, the calling component will be notified by a sendDone
event containing the measured RSSI value.

As a side note, for the next emails that you'll send to this mailing list,
please use subjects more meaningful than "!!!" (for example: "Measuring
environmental RSSI with CC2420"), it makes reading the mailing list threads
much easier to follow). Thank you.

Regards,
  Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Cardone, Ph.D. Student
DEIS-LIA - University of Bologna

LA RICERCA C’È E SI VEDE:
5 per mille all'Università di Bologna - C.F.: 80007010376
http://www.unibo.it/Vademecum5permille.htm

Questa informativa è inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo della
realizzazione dei fini istituzionali dell’ente.