Giving us partial information doesn't make it very likely that we will be
able to help you.

Try including how your environment is set up and more importantly the full
command line that you are trying to execute.

How can we tell you what is wrong when the only thing you give us is the
criptic error message without any context.

Think to yourself, how can I make this easy for the folks trying to help me.

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Chethan P <chetha...@tcs.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tried to port Tiny os on to the cc2430em but i'm getting the
> following error .
> I'm getting the following error when I complie the BlinkNoTimer application
>
>  error:
>  No such file or directory -2.x/tos
> the following is the env path seeting I have done
> export TOSDIR=/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/
> export MAKERULES=$TOSDIR/../support/make/Makerules
> export CONTRIBROOT=/opt/tinyos-2.x-contrib
> export TOSMAKE_PATH="$TOSMAKEPATH $CONTRIBROOT/diku/sensinode/support/make
> $CONTRIBROOT/diku/mcs51/support/make"
> export MCS51_COMPILER=keil .
> What is problem pls help me
>
> regards
> Chethan K P
> Tata Consultancy Services
> Abhilash Software Development Centre,
> Plot No. 96, EPIP Industrial Area, Whitefield,
> Bangalore - 560066,Karnataka
> India
> Cell:- 09343401717
> Mailto: chetha...@tcs.com