Hi,

>> I would like to know if i must install this GraphViz directly on my host or
>> on the VirtualBox.

If you, as you wrote, you "work & program" in your VirtualBox
environment then you'll have to install Graphviz on your Virtualbox
*guest* machine. This would make no sense to install it on your host
machine... Programs installed on your host are not visible from your
guest/Virtualbox.

>>  i would like to know how to  visualized the results
What kind of results do you want to visualize ? Graphviz and the
tutorial you mentioned are not for visualizing data (e.g. data
collected by your program running on the mote) but to generate a graph
of your application components (= graphical representation of your
code). Is it really what you want to do ?

Romain