Hello,

If you're using blip, then you can send data to UPD ports using standard
libraries depending of the language you use, for example using java you
can reuse this code:

http://zolertia.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/UDPTemp#Java_Configuration_Sender

As you can see, we use these libraries in our example:

import java.net.DatagramPacket;
import java.net.DatagramSocket;
import java.net.InetAddress;

If you browse through the example you can get more information.

Regards,

Antonio.