Hi all,
i'm using 2 motes with blip installed:1 works like IPbasestation and he's
attached to the PC, 1 has TCPEcho application running and he's attached to
my PC.
I'm try to develop an application in Java that send IPv6 packet to a mote.I
see by console that IPBaseStation doesn't discarded the packets send by me,
but by telnet console (telnet localhost 6106) i can see that IPBAseStation
doesn't forward my IPv6 packets to a mote with address fec0::2(the
destination in the address is well setted).So what's wrong with my
application?why IPBAsestation doesn't forward the packets in the subnet at
the right mote?

Any help will be appreciate.
Thank you in advance
Daniele.