Pretty much all sensors readings on TOS devices are
integer values directly from the ADC -- some few, like
Voltage, may be may be mangled for range and level
but are probably also ints. IIRC the telosb has a 12
bit converter so you should have 0-4095 as your values,
which is a resolution of about .00025 per bit. You may
convert that to floating point to about 4 decimal places
if you like.

MS