Hi, I am using the LPL with the preproccessor variable:
CFLAGS += -DLOW_POWER_LISTENING
CFLAGS += -DLPL_DEF_LOCAL_WAKEUP=250
CFLAGS += -DLPL_DEF_REMOTE_WAKEUP=250
I want to uses the interface PacketAcknowledgements to confirm that a packet
was delivered, but when I call the command:
PacketAcknowledgements.wasAcked() inside the event Receive.received(), it
always return FALSE.
I made a test without the LPL, and I didn't have this problems, I always had
received the acknowledgment. I think that the problems is that the software
acknowledgment implemented on TinyOS 2.1.1 doesn't work with the LPL, is
that right?
Thanks.