On 06/15/2011 04:48 PM, Miklos Maroti wrote:
> Hi Horst,
>
> Are you using the latest version from tinyos-main? You can change the
> listen length in RF230RadioP.nc (chips/rf230) with this function:
>
> command uint16_t LowPowerListeningConfig.getListenLength()    {  return 5; }
>
> For us LPL on IRIS works perfectly fine.

Hi all,

perfectly fine is  not the thing i see when using Iris and LPL .)

Even in a simple scenario with 1 sender and 1 host you will see a lot of
packages lost(>30% for me).

We had the same thing on Micaz nodes using the the default values for
the CCA check. When increasing the CCA check value to 1600 (~10ms CCA
check), the package loss dropped to 1-2%.

I will do some testing and let you guys know whether i can somehow fix it.

Christian

--
Dipl. Inform. Christian Haas
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie