Hello,

I hope someone out there can help me with this issue because I begin to freak
out on this. I wrote a program that makes use of Packet Acknowledgments. While
in TosSim everything works nicely, I do never get an ACK for the packets I send
with my real Iris motes. The packets do arrive at the other node though and
everything is fine but the sending node never gets an ACK. I guess my code is
ok since everything is good when using tossim. I also programmed another little
test application to see if this was just my programs fault but the new test
application does not receive any ACKs, too. Are Iris nodes just not capable of
sending/receiving ACKs? Any help or suggestions are very welcome.

David