Hi,

You can find the intermediate C code generated by the nesC compiler if
you build an application using CTP. After you compiled the application
you will find an "app.c" source file in the build/<platform>
subdirectory. This is the generated C code...

Let's say for example that you build the MultihopOscilloscope in the
apps directory for the micaz:

$ cd $TOSROOT/apps/MultihopOscilloscope
$ make micaz

The generated C code is in $TOSROOT/apps/MultihopOscilloscope/build/micaz/app.c

You will see that the generated code is rather difficult to read and
follow but you can find CTP related function rather easily.

If you are looking for other CTP implementations more easily portable
in plain C have a look at: http://sing.stanford.edu/gnawali/ctp/

Hope this helps
     Romain