All:
I am having some troubles with my most recent installation of TinyOS.  The
target platform is Ubuntu 11.04.  Some things seem to work properly while
others have been more or less trouble:

Working:
make telosb
make micaz sim (after specifying where python.h is)

not working:
make micaz

When I attempt make micaz on Blink I get a long series of errors.  The most
relevent one seems to be that inttypes.h is not found.  I have verified that
the file is, indeed, installed and have tested it by writing a small program
that includes it.   I noticed some other people have had this problem in the
past but never found a proper solution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Newlyn