Sir,
     I am a student of Indian Institute of Technology. I am currently on an
internship working over mviz app simulation. I am using jtossim GUI over
TOSSIM to simulate and visualise network topology of mviz app. But after I
make the app, and finally finish up with all the settings, I got some
virtual nodes over the right hand side of the window. When I click on *Run*:
 A window named "16 bit MS DOS subsystem" opened containing:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntvdm.exe
Error while setting up environment for the application. Choose 'close' to
terminate the application.