Fajar.

Dari: Fajar Lab <fajar...@yahoo.co.id>
Judul: [Tinyos-help] Bls:  segmentation fault problem
Kepada: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu, "Mohamed Maalej"
<medmaa...@gmail.com>
Tanggal: Jumat, 15 Juli, 2011, 6:54 AM

Hi,
of course there is a problem in your NesC program or your python script.
please give us more information.

Fajar.

Dari: Mohamed Maalej <medmaa...@gmail.com>
Judul: [Tinyos-help] segmentation fault problem
Kepada: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Tanggal: Kamis, 14 Juli, 2011, 7:02 PM

hi all,

I have a problem while running a simulation in TOSSIM. In fact, the simulation
is interrupted and i get the message "segmentation fault (core dumped)". Can
anyone please help me how to locate the problem?

--

Mohamed Maâlej
Tél: 96481112

-----Berikut adalah Lampiran dalam Pesan-----