Sohail,

That directory is specified in reference to the TinyOS root, i.e., it's
really %T/apps/Blink. For example, if you've installed TinyOS under
/opt/tinyos-2.x/, then the full path to the Blink directory would be
/opt/tinyos-2.x/apps/Blink. Check the TEPs for more info on the directory
structure.

-Andrew S.