Hello everyone,

I am testing some software that I wrote on two different TinyOS
installations: one is on a desktop, the other one on a laptop. While
everything works fine on the desktop (did many tests in different
configurations), there is some weird packet corruption on the laptop.
I simulated the whole thing in TOSSIM on the laptop and it works fine.

It wouldn't make sense to send the code because it's really long.

I have the exact same TinyOS on both installations (release-notes says
2010/01/20 20:00:48).

I have nesc 1.3.1 on both, although there could be some small difference
in the exact version.

I have msp430-gcc version 3.2.3 on both.

I have gcc 4.3.2-1.1 on the desktop and gcc 4.3.5-4 on the laptop.

Desktop runs Debian Lenny kernel 2.6.26-2-686-bigmem.
Laptop runs Debian Squeeze kernel 2.6.32-5-686-bigmem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Victor