Dear all,
I want to implement the ultrasonic pulse echo technique on MDA300 + IRIS
platform. So I have to attach an ultrasonic transmitter to the sensorboard's
GND and 2.5V excitation pins and another ultrasonic receiver to  ADC_1 channel
and GND pins. I am using Tinyos 2.1 and  MDA300 drivers downloaded from
http://tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tinyos/tinyos-2.x-contrib/uoit/mda300ca/.
  Thus, I have a couple of questions:
  1.. Has anyone succeeded in getting a sampling frequency 2-3 KHz in free
running mode (ie: radio chip switched-off) using MDA300?
  2.. How to put high and down the 2.5 v  excitation pin? this post
http://www.mail-archive.com/tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu/msg24083.html
describe it for the 3.3 v excitation pin
I appreciate your help in advance,
Regards,
HAFID