Hi,

I'm using IRIS+MTS310 to detect tone in my application.
When I coded my program using TinyOS 1.x it worked perfectly.
But now, when I'm using TinyOS 2.x it doesn't.

It always gives a positive detection thought there is no tone at all.
I'm using "MicC.MicSetting" interface and readToneDetector() command.

What could be the problem?

Do I have to power up the mic like in tinyos 1?
But in MicC there is no additional commands for that.
If I do have to power up, what is the interface and command I should use?

Thank you.
Achintha

p.s. I'm using "SENSORBOARD=mts300" since there is no additional files for
mts310cb in my installation.

--
Achintha