Hey!
Im using tinyos 2.1.1 at micaZ and iris nodes.

I use ECDH to get a secret key for a symmetric encryption between nodes
and with the PC.
For saving time, I pregenerate my public / private keys at the PC.
First, I hard-coded them as uint8_t- arrays in the code.
The configuration is should be installed at different nodes with
different keys.
Now I want to save the 160-bit-keys at the external flash of my nodes.
How should I handle this?
The TinyOS-Page seems to be partially offline, so I can't get all
Information I need.

http://docs.tinyos.net/tinywiki/index.php/Storage
I read this tutorial.
I'm not quite sure how I have to configure the xml file.

I guess I have to write a second application, that I use to save the
keys on my nodes, right? Or is there a way to save something directly
over the serial interface?

Thanks for your help!
Markus