Dear Mr Michael Schippling
Thank you so much for both your help and your irony. I am afraid I was
looking at avr! After your enlightening reply I was able (at last) to find
logf. Unfortunately I cannot understand the "base 10" ironic part of your
mail. But logf(2.718) returns 1 so I guess logf computes the Neperian
logarithm. Excuse me if my comment is irrelevant.
Once again thank you for replying.
Please keep up the good work helping us and the positive energy.
Best regards,
Georgia