Hi all,

I'm trying to get a DHCPv6 setup to work here, using Dibbler as the DHCP
server. The PppRouter application happily requests and obtains an address
via DHCPv6 over the PPP serial link. However, none of the nodes it talks to
over the radio (only, no serial involved) manage to obtain an address. I see
the DHCPv6  REQUEST packets get relayed/encapsulated by the PppRouter and
passed on over the serial link just fine. Setting up Dibbler to actually
listen for relayed messages is what I'm having no luck with. I've Read The
Fine Manual, and I still can't get it to work. If I add a:

iface relay1 {
  relay ppp0
  class {
    pool fec0::3-fec0::ffff
  }
}

section to my server.conf, then dibbler-server segfaults on startup. If I
add an "interface-id" statement to that iface section, then it doesn't crash
and goes on to bind to the all-dhcp-servers address, but then it tries to
re-bind to the link-local address of ppp0 (which is already bound in order
to provide the PppRouter with an address), and exits with an error.

Is there anyone out there who has this working and could give me some hints
(or a server.conf even)?

Thank you,
/Johny
--