rupesh vishwakarma wrote:

> yes I am working in 16 MHZ what can i do to make it fast process

Well...The MSP chip doesn't have a Multiply instruction (I'm a little
surprised because the ATMEGA does and I never bothered to look).
But it does do 16 bit integer Add and Sub so that's something...
Therefore you need to be very careful with your math, and possibly
hand-asm-code the inner loops.

Also access to the external EEPROM may be rather slow, you should
look into comparing the speed with the internal Flash memory for
your image storage. Probably transferring larger blocks of data
from ROM to RAM will help a bit too.