Hello everybody!

i had already a working Yeti2/cygwin environment (tinyos 2.1.1) where i
could build and download e.g. the Blink-Example to my micaz-motes without
any troubles. Now i installed the graphviz-Software from Cygwin Ports
project to generate the html-documentation-files. Making a project and
downloading to the motes from the Cygwin bash Shell still works, but now i
get the following Error inside Eclipse whe i want to build a project:

make: Entering directory `/cygdrive/d/EclipseProjects_TinyOS/Blink_Example'
mkdir -p build/micaz
compiling /cygdrive/d/EclipseProjects_TinyOS/Blink_Example/src/BlinkAppC
to a micaz binary
ncc -o build/micaz/main.exe -Os
"-I/cygdrive/d/EclipseProjects_TinyOS/Blink_Example/src"
"-I/cygdrive/d/EclipseProjects_TinyOS/Blink_Example/src/build"
"-I/cygdrive/d/EclipseProjects_TinyOS/Blink_Example/src/build/telosb"
"-I/cygdrive/d/EclipseProjects_TinyOS/Blink_Example/src/build/micaz"
"-I/cygdrive/d/EclipseProjects_TinyOS/Blink_Example/build/micaz"
-fnesc-separator=__ -Wall -Wshadow -Wnesc-all -target=micaz
-fnesc-cfile=build/micaz/app.c -board=micasb -DDEFINED_TOS_AM_GROUP=0x22
--param max-inline-insns-single=100000 -DIDENT_APPNAME=\"/cygdrive/d/Ecl\"
-DIDENT_USERNAME=\"poetsch\" -DIDENT_HOSTNAME=\"LT-BU5MSI\"
-DIDENT_USERHASH=0x457c24d8L -DIDENT_TIMESTAMP=0x4e60dc83L
-DIDENT_UIDHASH=0x744b895bL -fnesc-dump=wiring
-fnesc-dump='interfaces(!abstract())'
-fnesc-dump='referenced(interfacedefs, components)'
-fnesc-dumpfile=build/micaz/wiring-check.xml
/cygdrive/d/EclipseProjects_TinyOS/Blink_Example/src/BlinkAppC.nc -lm
cygwin warning:
MS-DOS style path detected: \cygwin\lib\ncc\nesc.jar
Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /cygdrive/d/cygwin/lib/ncc/nesc.jar
CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this warning.
Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.h ... -pathnames
net.tinyos.nesc.wiring.WiringCheck
at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(Unknown Source)
net.tinyos.nesc.wiring.WiringCheck not found in
gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[],
parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(Unknown Source)
make: *** [exe0] Fehler 1
make: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/d/EclipseProjects_TinyOS/Blink_Example'

I didn't change anything of the Eclipse-Settings after the update of
Cygwin-Installation. The WiringCheck.class is located inside
C:\cygwin\lib\ncc\nesc.jar, so i guess the Eclipse Yeti2 plugin has now a
problem with finding this path. As i mentioned before, building from the
cygwin bash shell with 'make micaz' still works without troubles, so i
guess the problem must be in the Yeti-plugin!
i already reinstalled the Yeti plugin, but i get the same error.

Any suggestions what i can do to get the Yeti2-plugin working (making) again?
regards, albert