Hi Indu,

When you install tinyos from a repository ( and i believe from cvs ) the
instalation of TOSSIM is already done. To use you have to compile your
application with the word "sim" after the platform (e.g $make micaz sim).
After this you have to create the script to simulate.

More information you can get in
http://docs.tinyos.net/tinywiki/index.php/TOSSIM

Rafael de Oliveira Costa
M.Sc. Student
PPGI / DCC - iNCE/ UFRJ
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil

"The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this : decide
what you want"
Ben Stein