Is there anyone resolve the problem below?

I am trying to run the cameraMultiHop application, I have intelmote2, I run
the serial forwarder by using the following command

$TOSROOT/support/sdk/c/sf/sf 9002 /dev/ttyUSB1 115200

and in c directory, when i execute make command following output is
displayed,

make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

and I run the get_jpg by using the following command

./get_jpg 9002 1 2  (here 1 is node id of camera node which i give during
programming the camera node by using make intelmote2 install openocd,1)

which gives me following output
connecting to serialforwarder: localhost:9002
sending img request to node 1: 0
img:     0%
no pkts received!

y it is not receiving any packets, whats wrong with this?

and on the screen of serial forwarder the following output is displayed.

clients 1, read 0, wrote 0
Note: sync
clients 0, read 0, wrote 1

If anyone knows about it plz reply asap.

I'll be very thankful to u for this act of kindness.

thanks in advance.