Just for reference....

Moteworks uses TOS1 which has different functions than TOS2
for doing everything useful.

That's one reason I stayed out of the fray...
but it is "interesting" that the interrupt number seems to be
mixed up between major versions. I wonder if it has to do with
the mica boards using a different numbering scheme than the
actual atmega manual for their hardware interrupts?

MS