Hi all,

I'm working on an application to process the Telosb, using Oscilloscope
application.

I started by collecting and reading data through the USB port, and
realized that the process of reading directly from USB port, without the
use of command java Listen, 2 bytes are added to the beginning of the
frame and 3 to end.

In the package (Oscilloscope application = 36 bytes), I could not
identify any byte that corresponds to the RSSI.

What I wonder is if some of the additional bytes (2 before and 3 bytes
at end) may be of RSSI and are abstracted when using the command java Listen

could you help me?

Jorge