Hi

TOSSIM doesn't have the memory limitations of real WSN hardware, so you
could write a single big application that contains the code for both the
special cluster and the rest of the WSN. You then activate one or the
other code in a simple if() statement testing the nodeID of the motes.

Alternatively, you could use Avrora, which just simulates the hardware
and is capable of simulating different programs on different motes.

Cheers,
Urs