Hi.  I am trying to build the Java program to go with the RssiDemo.  I
have all the nodes programmed and can read binary data from the nodes
via terminal program. When it comes to running the Java PC program, I
just can't seem to get it to compile! I get the following errors:

george@box:/opt/tinyos-2.1.1/apps/tutorials/RssiDemo/java$ sudo make
mig java -target=null -java-classname=RssiMsg ../RssiDemoMessages.h
RssiMsg -o RssiMsg.java
two source files specified (PLATFORM_NULL and NESC=131)
failed to parse message file ../RssiDemoMessages.h
make: *** [RssiMsg.java] Error 1
george@box:/opt/tinyos-2.1.1/apps/tutorials/RssiDemo/java$

I just don't have enough experience to fix it.  If anyone can offer any
suggestions, that would be great. I'm running Ubuntu 11.10, 64-bit with
the proper Oracle Java 7 suite. I had a good around and a search this
mailing list but I couldn't find an answer to this.

Thanks in Advance.

George Smart
Ph.D Student, E&EE, UCL.