Hi again guys,

I was trying to do this patch on an Xubuntu 11.10 of one of my group
members and after I do the ant jar command it says that cannot find the
Listen class and so on for the other java programs.

I think is a nesC problem, but i can't find what.
The output of the ant jar command is in this file http://db.tt/BAKvtmgE.

Thanks for your help.
Luís Pereira