Hello all,

I'm new to TinyOS and doing thesis work on a wireless sensor network using
TinyoS,but I don't have mote to practice on it. My first question is
where  shall I get the mote and which specification is good for
laboratory (educational purpose.)The second question is, is it
possible to develop the full application with simulator and integrate
with user interface that developed with high level language  like
python/Java.

designing

Thanks in Advance

Salahadin Seid

"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss,
contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the
next time."  Malcolm X